At Catherine A. Egboye Law Office we offer legal and strategic advice to our clients and structure,
negotiate and implement all types of business transactions on their behalf.
We are skilled and experienced in all aspects of corporate and commercial law including business
organization, corporate governance, securities law, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, finance and investment, domestic trade and international trade, antitrust and regulation and other government
regulations of business and investment.
We provide both general and specialized services to organizations of every size, in every industry.
From a small, midsize business to a large international organization, we strive to provide cost-effective advice and solutions. Our goal is to help you face today’s challenging and fast-paced business environment with confidence.
Our Corporate & Commercial Law practice includes the following:
- Asset & Share Purchases & Sales
- Business Incorporation
- Contract drafting, review and negotiations
- Collections and demand payment negotiations
- Credit loan and other financing negotiations
- Distribution Agreements
- E-commerce and Internet Law
- Employment Law
- Equipment Leasing
- Formation of Business (sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, joint ventures)
- Franchising & Outsourcing Agreements
- Manufacturing and Sale of Goods arrangements
- Shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements
- System acquisition and maintenance & Security Agreements
- Technology licensing and supplier arrangements