- LL.B – University of Buckingham, England UK
- LL.M (Corporate and Commercial Law) – London School of Economics, England UK
- Practiced in London England in the area of Corporate and Commercial Law
- Called to Ontario Canada Bar
- Practiced in a Bay Street Law Firm and Corporate In-house Role in Toronto
- In private practice in Oakville since 2007
- Lawyer is dedicated to the development of law
- Lawyer is experienced, thorough and practical
What we Offer
We are an Oakville based law office servicing Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, GTA & Hamilton. Our goal is to provide exceptional legal solutions to all client matters. We pride ourselves in attaining a long term client relationship and satisfaction by providing fast, easy and comprehensive legal solutions to all legal issues. Our lawyers are dedicated to protecting your interest by taking a precise and impartial approach in the most creative and innovative manner.
You can be well assured that you are connected to trusted legal solutions. We are fair and up front with our fees. We provide all clients with our schedule of fees at the initial meeting. Areas of practice include Taxation Law, Wills, Estates and Trusts, Real Estate, Corporate and Commercial Law, Civil and Commercial Litigation, Family Law and Notarial Services.
Our law clerk deals with all aspects of wills and powers of attorney, estate administration, trusts and corporate law.
Legal Assistant – Real Estate
Our legal assistants handle residential and commercial real estate matters, using their expertise with the firm’s software systems including: Conveyancer, Teranet, and PCLaw.
Legal Assistant – Family Law & Litigation
Our legal assistant manages and maintains all correspondence. They also provide efficient, accurate and knowledgeable support to the firm.
Our summer students include aspiring lawyers still in law school, or recent graduates from high school who are interested in some exposure to the legal profession, and who may one day wish to be a lawyer’s assistant, a paralegal, or a lawyer. Depending upon the aspirations of our summer students, we involve our students in many types of legal matters. .